We can help you mitigate risk, optimize capabilities and align IT with business objectives.
Many organizations are not seeing the anticipated business benefits of implementing global best practices and frameworks. AAT’s Service Management solution helps mitigate risk, optimize capabilities and align IT with business objectives.
Our Service Management Center of Expertise is ITIL and COBIT qualified and draws on a wealth of practical experience in all major industries. Our suggestions improved service quality, operational control and resource budgeting.
A Practical Offer Focused on Value.
AAT’s Service Management offer includes:
- Service Integration: end-to-end service integration for single or multi-sourced delivery organizations.
- IT Service Reviews: assess the effectiveness of your IT service strategy and service design in supporting business processes and services.
- IT Service Health check: benchmark IT service operations against industry best practices and assess regulatory compliance with Sarbanes Oxley, FDA, FSA and more.
- IT Service Improvement: design and implement IT service management improvements and ensure initiatives are managed effectively to deliver desired business outcomes.
- “One Team” Service Management Education: a cost-effective mix of theory and experience-based learning for business and IT staff.
- Staff Augmentation: skilled staff and service managers for delivery roles, project teams or one-on-one coaching.
Our services help you:
- Improve cost-effectiveness and performance
- Align your IT organization with business objectives
- Increase transparency, visibility and flexibility
- Reduce risk
- Improve the user experience
Integration is the Answer to everything!
The success of your IT governance and service management framework depends on how efficiently and effectively you manage your processes and tools. Service management integration is the glue that binds IT operations, ensuring consistent, and high-quality service in today’s global outsourcing model.
AAT’s Service Management Health-check uses COBIT analysis and an ITIL review to assess your IT service management quickly and accurately. With this multi-dimensional view of your IT environment, we can:
- Benchmark your existing governance model and service management processes against best practices
- Recommend an appropriate target based on your business model
- Identify a set of prioritized initiatives to help you achieve your service management goals