AAT’s strategic business consulting services focus on enhancing business performance of its clients by streamlining processes, reducing organizational risk and leveraging the global sourcing / outsourcing organizational model. We have worked with clients in a wide range of industries to help them leverage the strengths of IT to optimize their business performance and produce value driven results. We specialize in helping organizations grow their businesses and their bottom line. AAT’s services deliver a solution designed to meet our client’s business and technology needs.
Our expertise is focused on:
- Optimizing applications and workload – where we help our clients to align applications to business strategy, prioritize critical work requests and plan internal resources.
- Improving productivity – where we help our clients redesign processes to work more efficiently, design and institutionalize metrics for process improvements.
- Ensuring effective outsourcing – where we help our clients assess outsourcing suitability of applications and infrastructure, design governance structure to manage relationship issues in global outsourcing and manage organizational changes involved in an outsourcing initiative.
- Process improvement & implementation – We implement diagnostics to identify process improvement opportunities and work extensively with our clients to implement changes in their business process.
- Managing operational risk – We facilitate design and development of processes and architecture to support improved operational risk management.
- Outsourcing consulting and health check – To assist outsourcing decisions we develop cost analysis, risk analysis, business case and transition options.
- Change management and re-organization – The design and management of the organization and HR transition programs are reworked to incorporate outsourcing requirements.
- Managing / governing offshore resources – We analyze and design an effective program management office, identify skills, capabilities, roles, and responsibilities that are essential elements in managing offshore resources and policy.